We recently announced that we are evolving our core brand product to a new budget-luxe premium look and feel design. This is the brand’s most radical transformation to date and includes a new timeless, classic style reception, a next generation, multi-dimensional room and a contemporary restaurant & bar, called The Bar Café.
This year, 60 Travelodge hotels across the UK are being upgraded to the budget-luxe format. This multi-million investment has started and we are delighted to announce that 15 Travelodge hotels have had their budget-luxe make-over – this includes:
- Five Travelodge hotels in London at: Bank, Southwark, Vauxhall, Wembley and Tower Bridge
- Birmingham Moor Street Travelodge
- Eastleigh Central Travelodge
- Southampton Central Travelodge
- Thame Travelodge
- Manchester Salford Quays
- Chertsey Travelodge
- Cambridge Newmarket Road Travelodge
A further nine Travelodge hotels are currently undergoing their budget-luxe make-over. Click here to view the Travelodge budget-luxe design.